Royal Rest with 2 piece bag top
- This premium rest is built in the USA, by a team of elite tradesmen, to seldom seen tolerances and expectations.
- Ambidextrous controls, switches in seconds with no tools
- One inch solid steel base plate with carry handle
- Fine vertical and windage shot to shot adjustments
- Rest top comes with custom 2 piece bags, which accommodate forends from 3/4" to 3 1/2"
- Rest top can also accommodate any 1-piece Edgewood New Farley bags, from 2 1/4" to 4"
- Rest top width and bag changes require no tools, and can be done in seconds
- Rest top bags come pre-filled with sand
- Rest top includes dual levels for true ambidextrous shooting experience
- Fully adjustable forend stop with O-ring to protect forend
- Comes with extra tall forend stop for uphill shooting, conveniently stored on base
- Includes set of 3 Benchrite superfeet
- Windage operates on 4 linear roller bearings, on 2 hardened and ground steel rods.
- Windage offers 1 1/2" adjustment at the rest
- Elevation movement: 1st stage 1-11/16", 2nd stage 2-5/16"
- Jackscrew movement: 1-1/4"
- Weighs 43 lbs.
- Ships in a reusable EPE foam block
Like our Shooting Benches, the Royal Rest was built to solve the problems so common in other Rests. This premium rest was designed and built to be the best production mariner's wheel rest ever built, without the usual consideration of costs, which so limits quality, materials and workmanship. We have cut no corners and utilized the highest quality materials and craftsmanship in building this Rest. The Royal Rest is built for those who want the very best, appreciate craftsmanship, and enjoy pride of ownership.